• Unless sold out in advance, tickets are also available on the gate (cash only).
• People with access needs are welcome to a free ticket for their carer/assistant. Please email Richard via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the free ticket.
• Every 11th ticket is free for group bookings. Book via email@example.com
• Most performances last approx 2 hours with a 20 minute interval
• Minimum ages are advisory only. Please use your discretion.
• No seating is provided. Please bring low-back seating and/or blankets,
• An area for people on blankets is reserved at the front.
• If you wish to be socially distanced please sit towards the rear or sides of the audience area
• Performances start at the stated time so please arrive in good time to take your seats
• Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome. No barking!
• Please support the catering at the venues and don’t bring your own alcohol to licenced venues.
• Ebbingford Manor and The Castle Lawn Bude: Friends of Bude Seapool will provide hot drinks, cakes, snacks, bar
• Norton Barton Artisan Food Village: Bar only. Picnics welcome.
• Rectory Farm Tearooms: Award winning teas, snacks and bar
• Crackington Institute: The Village Stores will provide a range of hot and cold snacks and drinks.
• Performances continue regardless of the weather. Be prepared.
• There are no indoor alternatives in case of bad weather.
• In the event of electrical storm, tickets will be exchanged for another date.
• The following may be useful: A torch, insect repellent, an umbrella (or sunshade!)
• Most venues have level access, adjacent parking and accessible toilet facilities. For specific access information please email the box office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring some cash to support the raffle for local good causes!
Local musicians will provide pre-show live music at some shows.
Have a question that we haven’t covered? Please feel free to get in touch by emailing email@example.com